You can maintain an effective hoof care programme in your herd while saving time and money, with the help of DeLaval automated footbath AFB1000.
Reduced water consumption
Heavy duty stainless steel
Footbath automation — keeping your herd in motion
If you want to maintain good hoof health in your herd without it taking too much time, the redesigned DeLaval AFB1000 delivers what you need. Cost-efficient automation minimizes manual labour: program it to your requirements and it will automatically fill, dose, flush and replenish. This overcomes the risk of poorly maintained footbaths spreading disease from cow to cow – and as you know, reducing the incidence of lameness will have a positive impact on your bottom line.
Effective and efficient
The flexibility in programming the system controller allows you to customize this automated footbath to fit your operation’s schedules. You can use one or two footbaths simultaneously, to maximize system cleaning and filling. This also gives you the flexibility to use rotational hoof treatment routines.
- New design for effective cleaning
- New air-operated drain designed for fast draining
- Flexible system programming
- Reduced water consumption
- New design for better cow flow and safety
- Multiple treatment products can be used for rotational treatment programmes
- Durable, heavy-duty stainless steel construction for years of use
- Air-operated so there are no electronics near the cow
- Minimizes labour so you can focus on herd management
- Customized for multi-alley or multi-bath installations